In a previous letter, I explained that I would not be emphasizing my intense love for you because I had determined that my undying love for my beloved Samantha and Adrianna had been established and known. I realize now that I should write you both, and Natalino, a soul letter and my intention is to do so.
I ask you to honor the pace of God in my life and to understand, for now, until I write my letters, that it is because of my deep love for you that I was focused on God and on things above. You have both been repaired by grace and I indeed do want you to stand in awe and gratitude for that everyday.
I understand that a daughter wants heart gushing love from her mom, especially if she is writing a letter intended to be read after her death. My drive is love. My instructions come from love. It’s all love. I love you.
Jesus made seven recorded statements before His death while he was on the cross. He never said the words, “I love you,” to us. But, oh, my daughters, oh, how he loved and loves us.
Seven last statements by Jesus upon the cross:
1. “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do” (Luke 23:34).
2. “You will be with Me in Paradise” (Luke 23:43).
3. “Woman, behold your son!” (John 19:26-27).
4. “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (Matthew 27:46).
5. “I thirst!” (John 19:28).
6. “It is finished!” (John 19:30).
7. “Father, ‘into Your hands I commit My spirit’” (Luke 23:46).
All My Love,